Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Spiffy

So, I decided to update my blog's look, hopefully for the last time. I like the green guitar template that I found here for free, and decided to use it. I don't play guitar, but I love music, and hopefully will one day learn to play guitar. Then this blog's theme will be more relevant.

I've also added two new features to the side bar, with a list of songs that I'm listening to right now (and links to the songs on Youtube) and a list of books that I'm reading (I usually try to read more than one at a time, but right now I'm working so that doesn't really work for me). Not to mention my list of blogs and other websites I visit is still there. I used to try to separate that list by what was pro-gay, pro-ex-gay, Republican, Democrat, etc. But by now I've learned that those categories don't really fit cleanly, so the links are just there, and you dear readers can figure it all out on your own by reading all the different stories that I try to follow.

I've also decided to stop cross-posting everything up on my VOX blog. Love VOX though I do, I don't think it gets as much traffic as Blogger, and I don't think there's really any reason to maintain two different blogs now. I also updated my profile picture, my profile information, and a few other things. Tell me what you think, and if you have any ideas for how you'd like to see the content of this blog shaped (i.e. any particular topics that you'd like me to cover).

Hope you're all having a great day, and God bless.

No comments: