Friday, March 23, 2007

Tag!

Pam tagged me in this fun little game. Okay, so it's not really a game. It's just a list of my five favorite quotes, but it's fun anyway. Here goes.

"I never think of the future, it comes soon enough." -- Albert Einstein.

"Thinking I'm a moron gives people something to feel smug about. Why should I disillusion them?" -- Charles Wallace in A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honour, duty, mercy, hope." -- Winston Churchill

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." -- Mother Teresa

"I think it would be a good idea!" -- Mohandas Gandhi, in reply to a reporter's question, "What do you think of Western Civilization?"

Okay then, I tag Amanda, Pomoprophet, and Joe. Have fun!

3 comments:

Pomoprophet said...

I havent played Tag in forever!

I'll put some of my top favorites on my page. Thanks for tagging me! :)

Oh, and I believe previously you asked for my other blog which is more my political side. Im not going to post it publically but if you email me i'll send you the link!

Norm! said...

Great quotes, Jay!

I'm still pondering Mother Teresa's paradox.

grace said...

Thanks for playing Jay! My favorite one of yours is the Mother Teresa one....love it!

pam