I so copied this from Jus Me Again. With permission, of course...
1. What is your favorite word? Grace.
2. What is your least favorite word? Take a good guess. Ann Coulter said it recently, in case you didn't hear. And if you didn't hear, where were you honey? Tibet?
3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually, emotionally?) Spontaneity.
4. What turns you off? Ignorance.
5. What is your favorite curse word? Slut (usually said in an ironic reference to myself).
6. What sound or noise do you love? My niece's laugh.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Thunder.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Lead singer for a Spanish band (check out the video below if you want to hear a track that's currently on "Loop" in my head).
9. What profession would you not like to do? Politician.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Ernest Hemingway and C.S. Lewis have been waiting to talk to you. There's a Tori Amos concert at nine. Burt Bacharach is playing Thursday. Here's your margarita, kiddo.