Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blog Renovation

Hey there! If you're reading this, then you probably noticed that I changed the template. I hope you like it. I thought I needed a change, and this background looks very...collegiate. I also added a bunch of links that I've been meaning to put up for a while. I don't agree with everyone I've linked to, but I want to make sure that people who come here have a variety of resources. The links are categorized, so here's a quick rundown:

Ex-gay/Ex-gay Friendly: Blogs and websites by Christians who are either celibate and gay (like me and Ron Belgau), or are no longer gay-identified at all (like Disputed Mutability and Randy Thomas). There are also blogs by Christians who, for one reason or another, have taken an interest in the whole Christian/gay/ex-gay world (like Angie, Grace, and Tin Man) even if they don't deal with SSA themselves.

Ex-ex-gay/Gay Christian: There aren't as many of these as I'd like, so if anyone has any good ideas for this category, please tell me.

Non Ex-gay Links: Just regular people who have commented on the blog before and whose blogs I think are cool. :-) These are just personal blogs; don't expect any reflections on gay or ex-gay issues.

Political Links: I love politics! These are my favorite pundits (like La Shawn Barber and Tammy Bruce) and resources for both conservative and liberal readers (like Townhall and Daily Kos). There's also some shameless gossip (Wonkette) which you can view at your own risk ;-)

If you find yourself linked here and you don't want to be, please let me know. Or, if you feel I categorized you incorrectly, please tell me where you'd rather be and I'll get right on that. Also, I don't know if a little blogger like me is allowed to link to the big-time bloggers like Daily Kos and Wonkette. So if I'm breaking any rules, please tell me (I'm a blogosphere newbie). Other than that, what do you think of the new template? I'm still taking callers on the Calvinist vs. Wesleyan post.

No comments: